About crystal, luxion, crystalite, simax, glass

GLASS
Glass contains 70% quartz sand the rest 30% is different substances,which give the glass chine, purity, sound and strenght

CRYSTAL
Crystal contains 70% quarts sand and 24% leaden (PbO2)

LUXION, CRYSTALITE
Leaden (PbO2) free crystal. It is the new material to substitute the led crystal

SIMAX
Heat-resistant glass

Hand made crystal
Mouth blown, hand cut /decorated, cleaned and packed - so from start man made

Hand cut crystal
Machine blown, hand cut / decorate, cleaned and packed - so wold be correct to say that 50% machine and 50% hand made

Crystal
100% machine made crystal (machine blown + machine cut)

Rhodium
Member of the platinum group

Ruthenium
Member of the platinum group



May we assist you?
Just give us a call: +372 581 28 111
shop@millioncrystals.com

Trusted by over 20 000 customers since 2012!

Follow us: i f